The first stage of the competition is CLOSED! We invite you to go to the second stage!
Click on the green button:
Hello! Thanks for joining us!
- This contest is for you if you love dogs, if you have interesting, instructive stories from your life with a dog.
- If you have something to share, give advice from your personal experience in feeding, treatment, upbringing, birth, etc.
- And also, you can talk about your adventures with the dog on walks, hiking, traveling, trips.
- Very valuable information will be stories about fights, loss, rescue of a dog, etc.
Write 2, 3, 4 stories as many as you want - this will increase your chances of winning. Our team will select the 5 best stories, and then we will turn on the voting, where the fate of the winner will pass into the hands of other participants and readers.
Send your articles by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in the letter, indicate your name or pseudonym as the author of the article.
Your stories will be published on the site in the Friends Stories blog category. All articles will be available for viewing. Submission of articles and their publication will be open until February 1. The top 5 stories will then be selected and voting will open.
What should the article be?
- Unique, not written off from other sources, from myself. The uniqueness of the article will be checked using the program;
- The desired size of the article is from 1500 characters (without spaces) - this is approximately half of the sheet of a Microsoft Word document;
- Amateur. The article should not look like an abstract for a professor. Try to write from the heart, as you usually write to friends on social networks;
- No obscene language;
- In Russian;
- You can offer your pictures and photos to articles.
ATTENTION: articles that participate in the competition and are published on sobakan.com should not be published anywhere else, and should not be previously published on the Internet! It is important.
Well? Let's go ... We are waiting for your stories on e-mail: email@example.com
Get your kids involved in the competition!
ps - the prize will be sent using WebMoney - an online payment system.
1. Angry dog (Legeyda Daniel, Kyiv)
2. Rescue of a drowning man (Alexandra, 11 years old, Dnepropetrovsk)
3. My faithful chihuahua (Katya, 17 years old, Tver)
4. After vaccination (Katya, 17 years old, Tver)
5. I remember that incredible feeling (Elizaveta Ivanova)
6. country walk (Nastya, 17 years old, Tolyatti, Samara region)
7. The fight against itching (Angelica Ustapasidi)
8. Leon and the pond (Kolya, Chernivtsi)
9. Best Beach Swimmers (Kolya, Chernivtsi)
10 The Iron Lady (Oksana Shevchuk, St. Petersburg)
11 Almost lost (Milena Anokhova)
12 hooray, sea (Milena Anokhova)
13 How do I choose my dog? (Milka)
14 Love in the heart (Yana Botryakova)
15 My coward (Nastya, 17 years old, Tolyatti, Samara region)
16 How it all began (Nastya, 17 years old, Tolyatti, Samara region)
17 Beware of Ticks (Nastya, 17 years old, Tolyatti, Samara region)
18 Terrible disease (Valeria)
19 Lucky day or meeting that changed life (Milka)
20 Infancy (Nastya, 17 years old, Tolyatti, Samara region)
Thank you for your wonderful stories, dear participants. We invite you to learn about the five stories that made it to the second stage of the competition and vote for the best one! Click on the green button: