Read more about the training course 20 days or 20 hours on the road
List of commands by voice and gesture
- Quiet (slow or don't pull the leash)
- To me
- To lie
- Wait (excerpt)
- To the place (return to the place)
- Aport (run and get it)
- Hold (carry in your teeth)
- Take (take with your teeth)
- Not allowed (temporary or not strong ban)
- You can (permission to take food or go to the next action)
- Fu (strong, complete ban)
Additionally for the basics of protection:
10 teams - these are situational commands, for the training of which it is necessary to create a situation in order to cause a certain behavior of the dog, which we reinforce with the command. If the behavior cannot be elicited or the dog does not exhibit the behavior, then these commands cannot be taught. In this case, the owner of the dog receives advice on how to reinforce these commands if such behavior suddenly arises.
For example: a dog never barks, so it is impossible to teach it to speak on command. Or, if the dog never takes in the mouth and does not play with a toy or a stick, then it is impossible to teach the commands: “apport”, “hold”, “bring”, “take”, “give”.
This does not mean that we will not try to teach all this. We have a lot of experience in how to make dogs do what we want.
It often depends on the breed or temperament of the dog. For example: hunting dog breeds love to play with toys. And to protect - like other breeds.
We can add or replace commands that are convenient for the owner of the dog. We can also teach the dog other commands and games at the request of the owner. For example: swim, catch food or a toy on the fly. That is, this course is all that is necessary initially for the life of a dog with you, for interaction, games and management.
We train the dog "not":
- Do not jump on the owner at a meeting and do not bite him;
- Do not move further than 5-10 meters from the owner, so that the pet is not lost and is in the control zone, visibility and audibility of commands;
- Do not run out of the house, gate or aviary.
- Do not bark or rush towards other dogs;
- Do not approach strangers and do not respond to their commands (negotiated and paid separately);
- Do not be afraid of shots or explosions of firecrackers;
- We teach the muzzle so that the dog takes it for granted without unnecessary stress (providing the muzzle).
- We give the basics for the protection of the owner and territory;
- Do not pick up food from the ground and other people's hands.
We do not turn a dog into a robot to follow commands. Our course is as soft as possible for the dog and its character. So that the dog always remains a "dog" - playful, beloved, energetic, interesting, with its own customs.